Reminder: Anything written on a blog is copyrighted; meaning that if someone copies or reproduces it without permission they are breaking the law. Please take that into consideration. Thank you

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Puppy Assignment!

I finally have word of which cute little puppy I will be taking home on Friday.

And the result is...

FEMALE


BLACK LAB


INTERNATIONAL


LETTER: B



Now it's time for the guesses. What names can you think of for 'B'. You only have 3 days so guess fast!

My names so far:
Bella
Bliss
Blossom
Brooke
Brooklynn
Belle
Bailey
Brailey
Briana
Bridgette

3 comments:

Emily and the Labradors said...

Exciting! I think we are getting a littermate "B" black lab sister in our group as well!

Tabatha said...

basil, banner, bassett, belinda, bee, butter, and button =)oh and Bacon

Infrequent Flyers said...

So exciting! My guesses:
Betsy, Bebe, Bianca, Bethany, Blanche, Britney, Bubbles, Banana (to rhyme with Cabana!).