Reminder: Anything written on a blog is copyrighted; meaning that if someone copies or reproduces it without permission they are breaking the law. Please take that into consideration. Thank you

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bye, Bye Colorado

Hello GDB!
It took some last minute scheduling changes, but on February 12th, my parents and I fly out to California! I am really excited! But I am also nervous for the speech...if anyone has any suggestions on what I should say please let me know!
Thanks for all your support! I am hoping to catch up on blogs soon!
Maddie and Betsy

5 comments:

OSU 98 said...

Congratulations, Maddie...that is such wonderful news that not only is Gabrina graduating, you get to be there!!!

Infrequent Flyers said...

Hooray for Gabrina! How exciting for you! I don't have any ideas on the speech, though--sorry!

Emily said...

That's awesome! Congrats! See you at graduation, as Burgess graduates that day too ;)

Infrequent Flyers said...

Cabana and I were at graduation today. Sorry I didn't get to meet you and Gabrina--but I was excited to get to see Gabrina graduate. Her partner seems like a terrific person!

Lauren said...

Don and I were in the crowd at graduation today. Your speech was very touching and Gabrina looked so happy with her new partner, who seems very nice! It really seemed like a perfect match. Too bad we didn't get to meet you and Gabrina, but I really enjoyed getting to see Gabrina up on stage graduating! Congratulations!