Reminder: Anything written on a blog is copyrighted; meaning that if someone copies or reproduces it without permission they are breaking the law. Please take that into consideration. Thank you

Thursday, January 21, 2010

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!?!

Gabrina is in phase 10! That's right! 7 weeks of phase 8 paid off and she made it to the big ONE OH! Now I can stop worrying that something is wrong with her. Whether the news be good or bad, I will be getting a phone call (hopefully soon)! And shortly after that phone call I will get to see my baby!
YAY :D!


Maddie and Betsy

6 comments:

Bethany, Dahlia, Julia, and GEB Lucky said...

yay for you and Gabrina!!! :D

~Bethany and Dahlia (GEB pup in pre-training)

Megan and Orleans said...

Congrats to you and Gabrina!!!! I am still holding my breath to see where Fuller is at this week. YAY!!

Infrequent Flyers said...

Hooray, Gabrina! That's wonderful news!!

Ro said...

Yayayayayaya!!!! Go Gabrina Go!!!!!!

Stacie said...

I was super excited when I saw her listed at phase 10 on the report!!! Go gabrina go!!!

Cassie & The Dogs said...

Yeah Gabrina!! She is with Hamlin from our club - also in phase 8 for 7 weeks. It got me worried enough to ask our CFR to check and make sure he wasn't sick or injured! It has been a really strange string for phases.