Reminder: Anything written on a blog is copyrighted; meaning that if someone copies or reproduces it without permission they are breaking the law. Please take that into consideration. Thank you

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Phase 8 again!

Gabrina is in phase 8 again! Being the worrier that I am I can't help but think, "what if something bad happened to her!" I mean she could be sick or hurt! My baby! But I also know that Gardner graduated after being in phase 8 for 3ish weeks. So who knows.

That was kinda a pointless post, but oh well

Maddie and Betsy 

5 comments:

Ro said...

Isn't Phase 8 really into the hard stuff? I mean isn't that where the trainers are all under blind fold and stuff? They're probably just keeping her in a phase until she's perfect at it. That's my guess.

My other guess is that she's gonna take the next three phaeses slowly, since I have my home visit Monday. Yep. She's just chillin, waiting for me ;)

I still didn't get my phase report. I'll need to track that down.

Life With Dogs said...

Sometimes you just need to vent! :)

Maddie, Betsy, Jorinda, and Petuina said...

Ro
Yeah phase 8 is the super hard stuff...but she has been there for 3 weeks! It's so nerve wracking! The worrier in me can't help but say something is wrong!

Unless of course she is just waiting for you. And if she is, we are hoping for a February graduation. I have the Monday after graduation off so I could stay in Cali for a bit ;)

Did you get your phase report this week?

Ro said...

Yeah I saw that she's still in 8. February would be perfect for me. So that's all it is. She's just waiting hehehe!

I wonder if the dogs who are in the phases longer end up relly knowing their jobs, like when you really take time to learn something, you learn it better, instead of cramming. Hmmm.

Maddie, Betsy, Jorinda, and Petuina said...

Hmm I never really thought about that. I know that when they are at the kennels for along period of time they can develop bad barking and relieving habits. But I bet if they are there longer the trainers have a better chance of discovering a problem that would be bad for a guide.